More information on how to take high-speed photographs:
- View the document High-Speed Photography for Amateur Photographers.
- Download the document High-Speed Photography for Amateur Photographers . (Adobe PDF format)
- Additional information is found in the following articles in The Physics Teacher magazine:
- High-Speed Photography with Sound Triggers, vol. 28, p.12 (1990)
- High-Speed Photography with Computer Control, vol.29, p.356 (1991)
- Explore high-speed nature photography.
You may also contact Loren Winters at:
North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics (NCSSM)
or send email to Loren Winters.
P.O. Box 2418
Durham, NC 27715
[View the On-Line High-Speed Photography Exhibit]